Website Community Health Systems, Inc.
Seeking an experienced and reliable Human Resources Coordinator to join our HR team for an exciting opportunity!
The Human Resources Coordinator (HRC) is responsible for coordinating all aspects of CHSI’s Human Resources activities. The position is the primary contact of and liaison to the Human Resources Director (HRD) for a broad range of disciplines including: On-boarding New Hires, and New Employee Orientation. The position works directly for the HRD, and works closely with the HR Generalists (HRG).
KEY TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- On-boarding New Hires.
- Establishes and maintains department records and reports.
- Create badges for the new and existing employees.
- Ensure proper posting of all required legal signage in all company locations.
- Assist employees and management with policy and protocol clarification and interpretation.
- Escalate employee and management grievances to the HR Director immediately.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- High School diploma with 2-3 years of experience in Human Resources with an emphasis on On-boarding and Credentialing.
- An Associate or Bachelor degree in Human Resources or Business from a college or technical school is a plus.
- Kronos experience is a plus!
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Possesses knowledge of the laws surrounding on-boarding and credentialing new hire clinical and non-clinical workers.
- Demonstrates broad knowledge of different health insurance plans, including HMOs and PPOs.
- Capable to translate legal, medical, and insurance-related jargon into layman’s terms for clarification purposes.
- Is capable of reading, interpreting, and explaining HR related documents.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail; ability to manage multiple responsibilities simultaneously. Must possess excellent customer service including verbal and written communication.
- Strong computer skills, with proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Well-developed verbal and written communication skills and the ability to work cooperatively with divergent groups